IT - Software
Nov 18, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Jul 18, 2018
Azure Architect - AWS (8-20 yrs)
Hiring Azure Architect with Trianz Holdings.
Role - Permanent
Azure Architect (with Linux)
Experience : 8+ years
Location : Bangalore
Should have Installation, Administration & Troubleshooting experience in : - Operating Systems - Linux (RedHat, Fedora, CentOS), Windows Server
- Good understanding of concepts like Routing, Load Balancing, Redundancy, Disaster Recover, VPN, Firewalls, etc.
- Core infrastructure components such as DNS, DHCP, Active Directory(AD), AD Group Policies, LDAP, LDAP Integration, Exchange, E-Mail Servers such as postfix, sendmail etc.
- VMware or any other virtualization platforms such as VirtualBox / KVM etc
- Application Middleware platforms such as Apache, Tomcat, IIS, NGINX, NodeJS etc.
- Database engines - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB.
- Advanced DB Implementation skills such as DB clustering, DB Failover Cloud Platforms
- Should have hands-on administration experience with atleast two public Cloud Platforms such as AWS / Azure / Google
- Should be able to provision, administer and troubleshoot a majority of services on Cloud Platforms for networking, compute and storage which include provisioning and managing Cloud Managed Services such as Managed Databases, Caching Engines, Load Balancers
- Should have experience in migration or transformation of legacy applications to the cloud by leveraging high level PaaS services
- Experience with private cloud platforms such as Openstack, Cloudstack is an added advantage Automation
- Should have automation skills with one or more automation platforms such as Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Should have experience with command line or API integration with Cloud Service Provider APIs Other Skills
- Should have excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and technical teams including software development groups
- Should be able to work under a high pressure environment with flexible work timings
- Should be able to solution, articulate and document architecture with sufficient detailing for implementation.
- Should have at-least 3+ years of support experience in multi-client or multi-platform environments with specific focus on support of middleware and database stacks in addition to infrastructure support.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be the Technical Leads for all new / strategic engagement providing technology oversight into all activities through till implementation and stabilization of environment.
- Will translate necessary business requirements into technical requirements through a Pre-Sales activities.
- Will participate along with Pre-Sales Solution Architects and lead Pre-Sales activities from a Technology stand point. As part of this will be responsible for conducting discovery workshops, requirement gathering, initial solutioning, cost and effort estimation,
- Will be responsible to review and sign-off on all pre-implementation plans prior to implementation.
- Will lead and provide guidance to the team for all audit, review or consulting engagements with clients through delivery and closure of these engagements.
- Shall provide periodic feedback to the Competency / Center of Excellence groups on patterns of requirements or use cases or other insights collected through various forums, pre-sales activities.
- Will contribute to creating point of views, white papers or solution decks, case studies at the end of each engagement - Have a good understanding of the Trianz service portfolio and with the ability to respond and engage with other subject matter experts with-in Trianz to respond to client's queries and requirements.
Candidate should be either a - Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science /Electronics (B.Sc. / B.E.)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) Atleast one of the following certifications are mandatory
- AWS Solution Architect Professional Azure 70-533
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions In-addition to the above, one of the following certifications are mandatory AWS Solution Architect Professional Azure 70-534 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
If the candidate does not have the mandatory certifications, he / she may be considered based on other skills, but should mandatorily complete certification with-in three (3) months of on-boarding.