IT - Software
Aug 30, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Apr 30, 2018
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering or information technologies plus 3 to 6 years- experience in Business Analysis, IT, data management or related field OR Advanced/ Master's Degree in engineering or information technology and 3 years- experience in related field.
- 2-10 years of experience working in an agile work environment and programing in Python, Scala, R, SQL, Shell, etc.
- Strong working Experience on Big Data Hadoop Tools (Hive, Pig, Spark).
- Experience working in cross functional teams across a large organization in systems analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for complex data engineering and analytical solutions
- Experience in one or more Hadoop/Big data distributions (Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc.).
- Experience in moving data in and out of the above Big Data platform (Data Engineering).
- Experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems (Atlassian tools).
- Experience in building standards and reusable components for storage, processing, visualization and monitoring as required.
- Self-motivated and able to lead complex data projects independently for Analytic Data Lake.
- Able to lead cross functional agile team for projects.
- Provide though leadership for Hadoop Self-service and Data Projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage project communications.
- Project management skills.