IT - Software
Does not matter
Nov 18, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Jul 18, 2018
Hiring Infotainment Test Manager with Harman connected services.
Role - Contract to hire
Total Experience - 10+ years
Notice period - Immediate to 15 days
Product Testing In-Vehicle Infotainment System Testing
Grey box testing, Automated testing & Road testing
- Modules Tuner, Audio, HMI, Speech, SPI, ADASIS, Connectivity (BT, Wi-Fi etc), Networking (CAN, Ethernet, etc), Media, Navigation, GPS, GSM, GPRS
- Test Concept, Test Strategy and Test Plan development for multiple modules
- Design, Review & Execution of Test cases/Test Specification
- Reporting and tracking of the Defects, Overview of Defect Management
Skills Needed :
- Technology Enthusiast with work experience (Automotive Infotainment is preferred)
- Good understanding of Infotainment domain.
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
- Experience in Car Infotainment features like Tuner, Audio, Media, HMI, Navigation, Speech, BT, Wi-Fi, Car play, ADASIS,SPI, CAN,GPS, GSM, GPRS etc.
- Experience in usage and automated controlling of Test and Measuring Equipments
- Programming experience in Python, TCL, C#, C++, C
- Experience in preparation and execution of test strategy, test plan and test specifications
- Excellent problem solving skills with good experience on using system analysis and profiling tools for debugging and performance optimizations
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Testing certifications would be an added advantage