IT - Software
Nov 18, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Jul 18, 2018
Hiring Java Architect with Trianz Holdings.
Job Location - Bangalore
Total Experience - 10+ years
- In-depth understanding of Microservices Architecture, including hands on experience in design, build and operations of Java/Node JS based Microservices APIs in a product based environment.
At least 10+yrs in full-stack software development/Architect position
Great experience with :
- Server-side technologies like Java or NodeJS and modern tools to build RESTful web services
- Microservices, APIs, and database technologies
- Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure) and architecture
- DevOps processes
- Expertise in designing and developing distributed applications, object oriented design.
- Strong experience with Relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle etc and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- Strong expertise in DevOps tools such as GIT/Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins and Nexus or other similar tools.
- Enterprise Architect will develop and build the architecture for a highly scalable, reliable, secure and high performance e-commerce platform that will be the core of our business geared towards making e-commerce effective and efficient for businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C) worldwide.
- Solid hands-on experience of services offered on Cloud
- Perform research on cloud solutions that are required to discover, analysis, design, build, migrate & operate
- Perform technology selection to build the solutions that has futuristic vision and ride on the cloud wave
- Prior experience in building Bigdata solutions will be a plus - Architect the solution and document it.
- Plan & Update/improve the application architecture on timely manner with respect to the business need change as well as technology change with out impacting the current business
- Should have Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development
- Expert in OOAD (Object Oriented Architecture & Design)
- Should having understand and comparative study of various PHP frameworks.
- Great command over JQuery, React JS, Angular JS and ExtJS Framework.
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- Please do SOA setup including RESTful services readiness
- PHP5, WAMP, LAMP, and MVC
- Should have good exposure to Microservices architecture.
BEHAVIOURAL: The candidate should be proactive and aggressive in nature to bring in the latest happenings in nature to bring in the latest happenings in the software/IT world and update the architecture of the application on timely manner. He is the key person for the success