IT - Software
Aug 27, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Apr 27, 2018
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing with at least 2 years in iOS/Android app testing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automation testing for mobile native app using Appium tool
- Experience in Maven and TestNG
- Experience in continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- Experience in Appium/ Python
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
Areas of Work :
- Manual & automation testing of iOS and Android apps (Standalone & Browser Based apps)
- Appium tool set up on mac and windows
- Work with mobile app automation using Appium on both Android and iOS.
- Work on Automation framework.
- Work on continuous integration tool like Hockey App
- Experience on Method driven, Data driven or hybrid framework.
- Analysing requirements and understanding business requirement.
- Creation and execution of comprehensive test cases.
- Reporting using TestNG listeners or modifying TestNG reports.
- Identifying Test Scenarios, edge cases and suggesting improvements.
- Actively taking part in weekly status meetings with counter parts.
- Document test results and log defects in JIRA and report the progress to team.
- Root cause analysis on issues and nail down the reason of issue.
- Maintaining working harmony.
Mandatory Knowledge : (Skill / Languages etc.)
- Work experience on Appium, Test NG is must
- Good knowledge on POM and OOPS concepts
- Experience in testing mobile applications on smartphones such as Android, IOS platforms.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum work environment.
- Expert level understanding of software testing types, techniques, tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Good experience in using Bug Tracking system like JIRA or QC.
- Good understanding of Project Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle.
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills