IT - Software
Aug 30, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Apr 30, 2018
- Good knowledge on UX/UI Design Principles.
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and Responsive web design.
- Ability to handle UI and Design issues with little/no assistance.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, slicing psd or jpeg, converting images to icons or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools like - Balsamiq, Illustrator, OmniGraffle is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience in retail - stores domain is preferable.